TFS/ALM Courses I have authored
I split my time between delivering cutting-edge technical training and delivering consulting services for a wide range of clients. Do you and your team need help adopting best practices using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server? I have experience working with development teams from just 3 people up to hundreds of people.
Here is a list of my Visual Studio 2015 ALM courses.
- DevOps using Visual Studio ALM 2015 (3 days)
- Visual Studio 2015 Developer Enterprise Features (2 days)
- TFS 2015 Configuration and Administration (4 days)
- TFS 2015 Developer Fundamentals – TFVC (2 days)
- TFS 2015 Developer Fundamentals – Git (2 days)
- Managing Agile Projects with TFS 2015 or Visual Studio Online (3 days)
- Developing ALM solutions using Visual Studio TFS 2015 (5 days)
- Software Testing using Microsoft Test Manager 2015 (3 days)
- Test Automation, Web Performance and Load Testing with Visual Studio 2015 (2 days)
I also have a full range of courses for previous versions of Visual Studio and TFS including 2013, 2012 and 2010.
To find out more about these courses and arrange to have a course delivered for you team, visit our dedicated training site at http://www.alm-training.com
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
- Presenting at the Microsoft Developer Event 2016 in Sydney DevOps , Presentations , TFS2017 , VSTS
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter