21 Aug 2017
DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September.
I’m getting excited about the upcoming first-run of my new DevOps using VSTS & Azure course which is coming up in less than 3 weeks. This new 3-day course has been developed to help teach attendees how to create modern build and release pipelines in Visual Studio Team Services, that target deployment to Azure.
The course features content from the latest updates to VSTS and is ideal for anyone wanting to plan, build, test, release, and measure modern business applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
The training is available either in-person in Kirkland, WA or you can attend via our remote classroom option from anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109