17 Nov 2016
Presenting at the Microsoft Developer Event 2016 in Sydney
Yesterday, I had the privilege to be one of the presenters at a half-day developer event in Sydney, Australia. The event included an opening keynote by Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella who spoke about empowering developers to shape the future with an intelligent cloud platform and artificial intelligence.
This was probably the biggest audience I have presented to to-date with over 1,300 developers registered to attend the event.
The focus of my presentation was DevOps using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Team Foundation Server 2017 (TFS). Here are some links to more information on some of the topics I demonstrated.
- Agile Planning Improvements
- Test and Feedback
- Code Search
- Package Management
- Application Insights
- Visual Studio Marketplace
At the Microsoft Connect(); 2016 conference in New York today, Microsoft announced the immediate availability of TFS 2017. You can find the download links on Brian Harry’s blog post.
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109