17 Nov 2016
Microsoft Virtual Academy–Applying DevOps to your VSTS Extensions
Following the MVP Summit in Redmond last week, I got the opportunity to record a short training video for the great folk at Microsoft Virtual Academy. My presentation was the final part of a 3-part series covering creating VSTS/TFS Extensions.
It was awesome to be able to present beside Donovan Brown, Senior DevOps Program Manager and Willy-Peter Schwaub, Visual Studio ALM Ranger Program Manager. While the video was only a short one, ~30 minutes, we still had a lot of fun recording it.
The videos have not been published yet but I will update this blog post as soon as the links are available.
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
- Presenting at the Microsoft Developer Event 2016 in Sydney DevOps , Presentations , TFS2017 , VSTS
- Microsoft Virtual Academy–Applying DevOps to your VSTS Extensions DevOps , Extensions , VSTS
- A Raspberry Pi3 VSTS Build Light-Part 4, some finishing touches Build , DevOps , VSTS
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management10
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109