16 Mar 2016
Two Visual Studio DevOps courses to choose from
With the recent launch of our new Build and Release Management using TFS 2015 course, I thought it timely to offer clarity in terms of the relationship between two similar courses. Simply stated, the Build and Release Management using TFS 2015 2-day course is a subset of the 3-day DevOps using Visual Studio TFS 2015 course.
The rationale behind having a 2-day course is that it suits attendees wanting to focus just on the new Build and Release Management (vNext) parts of TFS 2015 and Visual Studio Team Services. As a 2-day course it takes you out of the office for less time and the cost is less than a 3-day course.
For people wanting a little more in the DevOps area, the 3-day course covers everything in the 2-day course and adds additional topics including PowerShell, DSC and Application Insights.
To see more clearly what the differences are, download this one page PDF – Which DevOps course?
If you’re interested in attending either of these courses, we have them running in Australia, New Zealand and the United States. To find out more just AskShane.
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109