9 Nov 2015
Team Foundation Server 2015 Management Pack is available
For those organisations currently using Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and managing TFS 2015 infrastructure, the Team Foundation Server 2015 Management Pack is now available for download.
If you’re still using older versions of TFS, there are management packs available for those as well.
If you’re using anything older than that, you seriously need to look at upgrading ASAP.
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
- Presenting at the Microsoft Developer Event 2016 in Sydney DevOps , Presentations , TFS2017 , VSTS
- Microsoft Virtual Academy–Applying DevOps to your VSTS Extensions DevOps , Extensions , VSTS
- A Raspberry Pi3 VSTS Build Light-Part 4, some finishing touches Build , DevOps , VSTS
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management10
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109