5 Oct 2015
Speaking at CodeCamp NYC this Saturday–Tickets still available for just $10
This Saturday 10th October I’ll be presenting two talks at CodeCamp NYC. Held in the Microsoft Midtown offices, this is a great event with nearly 70 sessions to choose from during the day. Your $10 ticket gives you this all-day event with refreshments served, including breakfast, lunch, and beverages throughout the day.
These are the two talks I’ll be delivering.
Talk #1 – TFS Build 2015 – What every developer needs to know
Time: 1:00pm-2:15pm Room: Ambassador
Talk #2 – Enhancing application quality using Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise
Time: 2:30pm-3:45pm Room: Ambassador
When I’m not presenting you’ll find me at the QuickLearn stand. Stop by if you have any questions about these talks or about ALM/DevOps on the Microsoft platform.
QuickLearn Training are proud to be one of the sponsors of this great event. Make sure you drop our stand by to find out about our latest TFS 2015 training.
As I’m writing this, there are still tickets available if you’re in the New York area and would like to attend.
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
- Presenting at the Microsoft Developer Event 2016 in Sydney DevOps , Presentations , TFS2017 , VSTS
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management10
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109