15 Sep 2015
Visual Studio 2015 – Brisbane launch event 21-Sep-2015
Join members of the Brisbane .NET users group and the QLD ALM Users Group for this special Visual Studio 2015 launch event.
In this special meetup, sponsored by Microsoft, you’ll see some of the new and improved capabilities of Visual Studio 2015. Learn about changes to the IDE as well and improvements to web and cloud development. You’ll also see what’s new for Windows 10 development before we wrap up the meeting.
Places are limited so please RSVP early so you don’t miss this event!
Anthony is an ALM consultant/trainer for Enhance ALM. He is a Microsoft Visual Studio ALM MVP and a Microsoft Certified Trainer. Details of his latest course can be found at http://vsdevops.com.au.
Damian is a Microsoft MVP in Application Lifecycle Management and a co-author of the “Professional Team Foundation Server 2013” book from Wiley. He is a Solution Architect for Octopus Deploy.
David is a Senior Consultant at Readify where he provides technical leadership and agile development mentoring.
Microsoft Brisbane Office, Lvl 28, 400 George Street
Monday, 21st September 2015
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109