15 Aug 2015
Presenting at VSLive Redmond and a special discount for VSLive New York
Earlier this week I have the privilege of presenting at the VSLive! conference held on the Microsoft Campus in Redmond. The event was held in the Microsoft Conference Center which is a venue I’ve been in many times over the past few years.
This was my first VSLive event and I was very impressed with how well organised the event was. If you’re in the US and considering attending a developer conference, this is certainly a good one to consider. They have 6 events running across the US this year so you can choose to attend the event at a convenient time/location.
I presented the following two talks.
- Enhancing Application Quality Using Visual Studio 2015 Premium Features
- Not Your Grandfather’s Build – A Look at How Build Has Changed in 2015
A friend in the audience managed to take this photo during one the talks. (Thanks Jim)
I’m off to present these two talks again at the VSLive event in New York at the end of September. If you’re planning on coming along and haven’t registered yet, make sure to use the discount available using the special offer below.
SPECIAL OFFER: As a speaker, I can extend $400 savings on the 4-day package. Register here: http://bit.ly/NYSPK03Home
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109