21 Jul 2015
TFS 2015 Installation Guide
- By Anthony Borton
Microsoft has traditionally published a “TFS Install and Administration Guide” in a convenient CHM form for download. At the time of writing these were available from on the Microsoft website here for 2012 & 2013. Unfortunately there is not an installation guide for 2015 in the list.
If you are looking to install TFS 2015, there is
currently only a placeholder page on the MSDN website. You can find it here. Hopefully sometime soon this link will resolve to a nice set of installation steps. I suspect it might appear around the time TFS 2015 moves from Release Candidate 2 (RC2) to final release (RTM).
Once the installation guide for TFS 2015 is published I’ll update this post to point it the download link.
[UPDATE Aug 12th] I have just noticed that the installation instructions are now available on the Microsoft Website here. Still no word on if there will be a CHM version.
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109