13 Apr 2015
ALM Forum Seattle May 18-22, 2015 – Pre conference workshop
The ALM Forum is happening in Seattle in around 5 weeks from now and I am scheduled to deliver one of the pre-conference workshops. This year I have decided to deliver a workshop with a goal to help bring people up to date with all the recent updates and improvements that Microsoft have rolled out in the Visual Studio product suite. Let me tell you, there are PLENTY!
In writing this workshop, I have discovered that there have been a huge number of improvements in the product. I have seen announcements about all of the updates but when you start listing them out, the list is quite substantial.
Visual Studio 2012 RTM, update 1, update 2, update 3, update 4,
Visual Studio 2013 RTM, update 1, update 2, update 3, update 4.
Are you using ALL of the enhancements to improve your productivity?
The workshop is scheduled to run on Monday 18th May in the Bell Harbor Conference Center, where the ALM Forum is being held this year. Visit the event website as http://www.alm-forum.com for more information and to find out more about my pre-con you can visit http://www.alm-forum.com/s15/WS_TFS
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109