15 Dec 2014
Build for the cloud, using the cloud: A look at Visual Studio Online
At TechEd Australia 2014 in Sydney this year I presented a session titled “Build for the cloud, using the cloud: A look at Visual Studio Online”. This video is available on Microsoft’s Channel9 property for anyone interested in watching it.
Here’s the session abstract.
Configuring a development environment, including a version control repository and build environment, can be complicated and time consuming. Using Visual Studio Online, you can go from zero to online in just 40 minutes! Developers will love just how quick and easy getting started really is. In this demo-heavy session, we start from scratch and quickly build up a solution using Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Microsoft Azure. We’ll store our code in an enterprise-class repository, configure both automated build and automated release and have our new application running on Microsoft Azure all during this session.
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
- Presenting at the Microsoft Developer Event 2016 in Sydney DevOps , Presentations , TFS2017 , VSTS
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management10
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109