25 Oct 2014
ALM Forum 2015 conference – Seattle May 18-22, 2015
- By Anthony Borton
The ALM Forum conference is happening again in Seattle in May 2015. This conference is a must-see event for serious ALM practitioners especially those focusing on the Microsoft ALM suite.
The event is moving from the Washington State Convention Center to the Bells Harbor Conference Center which is around a 7min drive away. For those people familiar with the Seattle waterfront, the conference center is halfway between the Seattle Aquarium and where the Victoria Clippers depart from.
Registration for the ALM Forum has just opened on the event website. Here are some important dates to remember for some great savings if you act soon.
- Super Early Bird ($1295) for registrations up until December 1st.
- Conference Early Bird ($1595) for registrations between December 1st and March 1st.
- If you’ve attended a previous ALM Forum, remember to use code ALUM for a $100 discount.
If you’re heading along to the ALM Forum, you should also look at the range of optional pre and post-conference workshops. I’ll be presenting a one-day pre-conference workshop titled “Managing your Application Lifecycle with TFS”.
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109