4 Apr 2014
Application Insights Training
Over the past few months I have been very impressed with the Application Insights feature in Visual Studio Online. I was so impressed I have presented talks to three user groups in Australia all about the feature to share my enthusiasm with the local community.
To help people get started using this feature, I have made it part of the newest course I have developed and announced at the ALM Forum in Seattle this week.
Build, Release and Monitor software using Visual Studio 2013
This 3-day course is an introductory (Level 200) look at the following three technologies and how you can best use them to improve your processes.
- Team Build
- Release Management for Visual Studio 2013
- Application Insights
The course is available as a closed course, onsite course or through our public schedules in Australia and the United States.
You can download the course outline (PDF) to find out more about what’s in the course. To find out about upcoming dates or to register, contact email@example.com and be sure to follow @ALMShane for upcoming news about a more advanced course.
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
- Presenting at the Microsoft Developer Event 2016 in Sydney DevOps , Presentations , TFS2017 , VSTS
- Microsoft Virtual Academy–Applying DevOps to your VSTS Extensions DevOps , Extensions , VSTS
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management10
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109