13 Jul 2013
Top rated pre-con at TechEd Europe 2013
Yesterday I received an email congratulating me on delivering the highest rated pre-conference seminar at TechEd Europe 2013. There is a lot of preparation work that goes into getting a good pre-con written, rehearsed and delivered so hearing that attendees really valued and appreciated the work makes it all worthwhile.
My pre-con entitled “Kickstart Your Application Management with Team Foundation Server 2012” was ranked 1st out of 13 pre-conference seminars at TechEd Europe.
I would like to thank everyone that attended my pre-con and I certainly appreciate the positive feedback you have provided for the session.
As an added bonus I also had the highest rated Instructor-Led Lab (ILL) for the conference as well
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109