12 Nov 2012
Power Tools are your best friend
Power tools are an awesome way for Microsoft teams to release out-of-band utilities and tools that can really help round out rough edges and missing features from a product. Here are a few of the Power Tools you should really consider installing if you use any of these products.
Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (NEW)
The Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2010 were both very popular and very useful for any developer using Visual Studio 2010. The long wait for the updated 2012 version of these great power tools is now over.
Read the full details on The Visual Studio Blog
Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012 Power Tools
These great power tools are a set of enhancements, tools, and command-line utilities that increase productivity of Team Foundation Server scenarios.
You can download the TFS 2012 Power Tools on the Visual Studio Gallery.
SQL Server Data Tools Power Tools for Visual Studio 2012
Not to be forgotten, the SDDT team also have their very own Power Tools for anyone using the SQL Server Data Tools.
The SSDT Power Tools can be found on the MSDN website.
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109