7 Nov 2012
New first-run testing course heads to Sydney
January sees one of our new TFS 2012 courses running for the first time in Sydney. This new course is focused on Test Automation, Web Performance and Load Testing using Visual Studio 2012. This is a completely new course that was created when we split the existing TFS 2010 testing course into two courses for 2012. We have increased both the breadth and depth of content in the courses to provide even better learning outcomes.
You can download the courses outlines for the courses from the ALM Training website.
- Test Automation, Web Performance and Load Testing with Visual Studio 2012 – NEW
- Software Testing with Visual Studio 2012
If you’d like to attend this new course in Sydney on 15th January, book before 25th December to receive our 15% early bird discount. Register online.
You can also check when these course are running using our online schedule.
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109