29 Oct 2012
Microsoft exam 70-497 preparation
Microsoft has recently release three new exams for TFS 2012. This is a big change from the single exam that has been available for previous versions of TFS.
As the author of 6 comprehensive training courses for TFS 2012, I wanted to let anyone studying to take the 70-497 exam know that the following 2-day course is a great way to prepare yourself to take the exam.
- Software Testing with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
(View course outline | Download Course outline – PDF)
The course pre-dated the release of the exam and the primary purpose of the course remains educating people how to use Microsoft Test Manager 2012 effectively. That said, the course covers the majority of topics listed in Microsoft’s official exam preparation guide.
The course is offered in a variety of formats including public classroom based, onsite and remotely online training. Find out more about where and when the course in running at http://www.alm-training.com If you’re interested in an onsite training course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109