2 Aug 2012
Presenting at TechEd New Zealand 2012
- By Anthony Borton
This year I have the great pleasure of returning to TechEd New Zealand and presenting two breakout sessions on topics near and dear to me.
I haven’t presented the first session previously but the second session is one I have presented at TechEd North America (Orlando) and TechEd Europe (Amseterdam) earlier this year.
- DEV308: Taking Your Application Lifecycle Management to the Cloud with the Team Foundation Service
- DEV309: The Accidental Team Foundation Server Admin Meets 2012
Be sure to check out the entire Session Catalogue for lots of great session.
This year TechEd New Zealand has also gone with RFID tags for all attendees which should provide some interesting and dare I say entertaining information during the conference.
If you’re on twitter, make sure you keep an eye on the hashtag #tenz
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109