14 Sep 2010
Microsoft Scrum 1.0 Process Template–Watch the videos
In my role as an ALM Consultant/Trainer, I regularly go onto new client sites to assist them in their adoption of Microsoft Team Foundation Server. I also help them choose a suitable process template and often do the customisation of the template to better fit their unique needs.
I am still surprised by the number of sites that don’t even know of Microsoft’s Scrum process template. While it is not a silver bullet and may not suit every organisations needs, it does provide a great option for teams looking to adopt Scrum practises.
Rich Hundhausen, author of the Scrum Developer Training course, has recorded two videos on Channel 9 to show people what this process template is all about.
- Managing Projects using Microsoft Visual Studio Scrum 1.0 – Part 1 (53m 28s)
- Managing Projects using Microsoft Visual Studio Scrum 1.0 – Part 2 (60m 36s)
I strongly suggest if your looking at choosing a process template for your team, you should lock yourself away in a meeting room for a couple of hours and check these videos out.
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109