20 Jul 2010
Professional Scrum Developer training–Sprint 1
- By Anthony Borton
This week I am delivering the Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) training course in Adelaide. The course has been jointly developed by Scrum.org, Microsoft and Accentient and is focused on teaching .NET development teams how to successfully adopt Scrum. The course combines aspects of Scrum, Visual Studio 2010 and Software Engineering Practices and involves both theory and practical exercises. At the end of the course students will sit an online exam and should become Certified Professional Scrum Developers.
Here’s a few photos from Sprint 1.
The StoryBoard starts to come together.
My Lenovo S10 netbook makes a great timebox clock.
Here I am in my disguise as the Product Owner.
If you’d like to find a Professional Scrum Developer course near you, visit the Scrum.org website at http://courses.scrum.org/
If you’re interested in having this course taught in-house for your staff in the Asia-Pacific region, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109