13 Jun 2010
New TFS 2010 exam released: 70-512
Microsoft have just released a new exam targeted at IT Professionals that install and administer Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010. The exam is one of the Technical Specialist exams and is only the second TFS focused exam released.
The full title of the exam is:
70-512: TS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
Once you successfully complete the exam, you will complete the requirements for the following certification:
MCTS: Visual Studio 2010 Team Foundation Server, Administration
You can find out all about the exam on the Microsoft Learning website.
If you’re in Australia, a great way to prepare for the exam is to attend Enhance ALM’s newly updated two-day “TFS2010 – Configuration and Administration” course.
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109