10 Jun 2009
Presenting at the Gold Coast .NET SIG – Thursday 11th June (Team Test 2010)
- By Anthony Borton
- User Groups
After an extended period of inactivity, the Gold Coast .NET Special Interest Group is up and running again and I’m their speaker for tomorrow night. I know it’s very short notice but for anyone on the Gold Coast interested in seeing what’s coming for testers in VSTS2010 this should be a great meeting.
|When||Thursday 11th June
Level 2, Room 2.07a (Map – pdf file)
This month’s Gold Coast .NET SIG meeting looks at the recently released Microsoft Visual Studio® Team Test 2010 Beta 1 product and how it can drastically reduce the “find and fix” time for bugs that are raised by your testers. Today, significant time is often wasted trying to reproduce bugs with limited success and labelling bugs as “No-repro” can be frustrating for both testers and developers.
Microsoft’s new Test and Lab Manager Application allows testers to create, manage and execute tests quickly and easily in a dedicated user interface. Using Test Cases, Test Suites and Test Plans, testers will find the new features allow them to better participate as a full team member in Visual Studio Team System.
The session will touch on the following features of the Visual Studio Team Test 2010 product.
- Microsoft Test Runner
- Microsoft Test and Lab Manager application
- Bug Reporting and Data Collectors
- Unit Testing
- Coded UI Test
- Web Test
- Load Test
Go into the draw to win
As an added benefit of attending this meeting, you go into the draw to win a full retail copy of Visual Studio 2008 Team Suite Edition with 12mth MSDN Premium Subscription.
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109