27 May 2009
See Visual Studio Team Test 2010 Beta 1 at the QLD VSTS Users Group
- By Anthony Borton
- User Groups
Eliminating No-repro Bugs
A look at the new Microsoft Visual Studio® Team Test 2010 product.
The next meeting of the QVSTSUG will see a return to our traditional “first Friday morning of the month” timeslot after a small trial of evening meetings. While this will not suit everyone, feedback we have received has been strongly in favour of our traditional meeting time.
|Date:||Friday, 5th June|
|Time:||7:30am Brekkie 8:00am Presentation|
|Venue:||Microsoft Office, Level 9
Waterfront place, 1 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001
This month’s QVSTSUG meeting looks at the recently released Microsoft Visual Studio® Team Test 2010 Beta 1 product and how it can drastically reduce the “find and fix” time for bugs that are raised by your testers. Today, significant time is often wasted trying to reproduce bugs with limited success and labelling bugs as “No-repro” can be frustrating for both testers and developers.
Microsoft’s new Test and Lab Manager Application allows testers to create, manage and execute tests quickly and easily in a dedicated user interface. Using Test Cases, Test Suites and Test Plans, testers will find the new features allow them to better participate as a full team member in Visual Studio Team System.
The session will touch on the following features of the Visual Studio Team Test 2010 product.
- Microsoft Test Runner
- Microsoft Test and Lab Manager application
- Bug Reporting and Data Collectors
- Unit Testing
- Coded UI Test
- Web Test
- Load Test
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109