17 Apr 2009
Does TFS 2008 SP1 work with SQL 2008 SP1?
- By Anthony Borton
Today I was working with a client that wanted to install the recently released SQL 2008 Service Pack 1 on their TFS Server. They were eager to know if the SQL Service Pack would be compatible with TFS 2008 SP1.
The good news is that you can install SQL 2008 SP1 onto your TFS server if you happen to have installed TFS with SQL 2008. Brian Harry has the details on his blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/bharry/archive/2009/04/15/using-sql-2008-sp1-with-tfs-2008-sp1.aspx
NOTE: As stated in Brian’s blog post, if you are installing TFS 2008 onto a SQL 2008 instance with SP1 already installed, you will need to use the workaround in the KB article he references .
- A Raspberry Pi3 VSTS Build Light-Part 2, installing Windows 10 IoT Core Build , DevOps , VSTS
- A Raspberry Pi3 VSTS Build Light–Part 1, the hardware Build , DevOps , VSTS
- Listing all build variables and their current values in Team Build 2015 Build , Release Management , TFS2015
- Two Visual Studio DevOps courses to choose from Build , Release Management , TFS2015 , Training
- New Build and Release Management course for TFS 2015 Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2015
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management9
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109