31 Aug 2008
Team System Web Access 2008 SP1 now available
- By Anthony Borton
- Addons and Extras
With Service pack 1 for VS2008/TFS2008 & .NET 3.5 shipping a few weeks ago, it’s now the turn of Team System Web Access 2008 to get the SP1 treatment. The team has been busy with a few new things for the SP1 release and I love the fact they have rolled what was previously known as WIWA (Work Item Web Access CTP) into the one product. Only one URL for people to remember 🙂
You can download the TSWA 2008 SP1 at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=3ECD00BA-972B-4120-A8D5-3D38311893DE
What’s New in TSWA SP1:
- Work item only view for users without a client access license. [Previously known as Work Item Web Access (WIWA) feature]
- Run a single instance with multiple languages.
- Create work items with initial values by using a URL.
- Share ad-hoc work item queries by using a URL.
- Find and view Shelvesets.
- Improved work item search syntax.
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109