12 Apr 2008
A new look at progress on “Rosario” – April 2008 CTP
- By Anthony Borton
For those people wanting to keep an eye on what the product team are doing for the next release of Visual Studio Team System, the latest Community Technology Preview (CTP) is now available for download. The "Rosario April CTP" or more offically the "Microsoft® Visual Studio® Team System code name “Rosario” April 2008 CTP", provides a fantastic opportunity to provide the product team with your feedback. The CTP comes in the form of a preinstalled and configured virtual machine that you can quickly and easily get up and running with a minimum of fuss.
Feedback in the form of bugs and suggestions can be submitted via http://connect.microsoft.com/visualstudio. Make sure when you submit issues through Connect that you indicate the product version as being “Visual Studio Team System Code Name “Rosario” (April 2008 CTP)
The virtual machine is provided as a number of compressed files totaling a little over 8Gb so I’d suggest you use a download manager such as Free Download Manager which I’ve used for some time now without issue. You can get an FDM friendly list of the download parts from Jeff’s blog post as well as a list of the new scenarios and walkthrough available with with new CTP.
The download page is available on the Microsoft website here.
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109