19 Nov 2007
VSTS2008, TFS2008 & .NET 3.5 have shipped!
- By Anthony Borton
The net has been a flurry of activity over the past few hours as word gets out that MSDN Subscribers can now download the RTM release of VSTS2008, TFS2008 & .NET Framework 3.5. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber you can download 90-day trials of each of these products as well.
Check out some of the announcements;
Jeff Beehler – Visual Studio Team System 2008 ships!
Scott Guthery – Visual Studio 2008 and .NET 3.5 Released
The timing is perfect as I am in Sydney at the moment delivering the VS2008 Metro training to some of Australia’s finest ISV’s. It will be interesting to see how many of the attendees have already started the download when the class starts today 🙂
- Global DevOps Bootcamp 2018, Brisbane, Australia General
- Retrospective – DevOps using VSTS and Azure course Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2017 , Training
- DevOps using VSTS & Azure training on 11th-13th September. DevOps , Training , VSTS
- TFS 2017 – Adding reports to an existing team project Reporting , TFS2017
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management11
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109