19 Nov 2007
VSTS2008, TFS2008 & .NET 3.5 have shipped!
- By Anthony Borton
The net has been a flurry of activity over the past few hours as word gets out that MSDN Subscribers can now download the RTM release of VSTS2008, TFS2008 & .NET Framework 3.5. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber you can download 90-day trials of each of these products as well.
Check out some of the announcements;
Jeff Beehler – Visual Studio Team System 2008 ships!
Scott Guthery – Visual Studio 2008 and .NET 3.5 Released
The timing is perfect as I am in Sydney at the moment delivering the VS2008 Metro training to some of Australia’s finest ISV’s. It will be interesting to see how many of the attendees have already started the download when the class starts today 🙂
- Listing all build variables and their current values in Team Build 2015 Build , Release Management , TFS2015
- Two Visual Studio DevOps courses to choose from Build , Release Management , TFS2015 , Training
- New Build and Release Management course for TFS 2015 Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2015
- An ALM/DevOps consultant’s life – Working for clients big and small, near and far General
- Application Innovation Day – New Zealand DevOps , TFS2015
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management9
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109