19 Nov 2007
VSTS2008, TFS2008 & .NET 3.5 have shipped!
- By Anthony Borton
The net has been a flurry of activity over the past few hours as word gets out that MSDN Subscribers can now download the RTM release of VSTS2008, TFS2008 & .NET Framework 3.5. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber you can download 90-day trials of each of these products as well.
Check out some of the announcements;
Jeff Beehler – Visual Studio Team System 2008 ships!
Scott Guthery – Visual Studio 2008 and .NET 3.5 Released
The timing is perfect as I am in Sydney at the moment delivering the VS2008 Metro training to some of Australia’s finest ISV’s. It will be interesting to see how many of the attendees have already started the download when the class starts today 🙂
- Deleting a TFS workspace from the command line TFS2015
- A Raspberry Pi3 VSTS Build Light-Part 3, installing the Codify VSTS Build Light software Build , DevOps , VSTS
- DevOps using Visual Studio 2015 training in full swing Build , DevOps , Release Management , TFS2015 , VSTS
- A Raspberry Pi3 VSTS Build Light-Part 2, installing Windows 10 IoT Core Build , DevOps , VSTS
- A Raspberry Pi3 VSTS Build Light–Part 1, the hardware Build , DevOps , VSTS
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management10
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109