18 Dec 2006
Impromptu VSTS presentation in Singapore
- By Anthony Borton
Last Friday I attended the Singapore DevCon 2006 event held in the Microsoft Office in Singapore. I wanted to see my good friend and VSTS MVP, Boon Tiong present his session before I flew back home to Brisbane. I had been attending the Longhorn Server Touchdown training in Singapore last week and decided to stay on an extra couple of days.
Well, things weren’t going very well getting Boon Tiong’s laptop to display on the two data projectors and as one of the last sessions they were considering simply canceling the session. After a quick chat to the organisers, it was decided that BT and I would co-present a session with just a whiteboard and some fast talking! The session was a blast and the laptop actually came good about 10 minutes from the end of the presentation. This allowed BT to give a *very* quick run through a couple of the features we had been talking about. After the session it was pretty much head straight to the Marriott to grab my luggage and then off to Changi Airport for the 7.5hr flight back to Brisbane. A fine way to finish off a good trip to Singapore.
Here’s a couple of photos from the event.
- DevOps training in Perth this week DevOps , TFS2015 , Training
- Upgrade your TFS administration skills to TFS 2017 today Uncategorized
- Presenting at the Microsoft Developer Event 2016 in Sydney DevOps , Presentations , TFS2017 , VSTS
- Microsoft Virtual Academy–Applying DevOps to your VSTS Extensions DevOps , Extensions , VSTS
- A Raspberry Pi3 VSTS Build Light-Part 4, some finishing touches Build , DevOps , VSTS
I love sharing my ALM knowledge with my readers. Don’t miss anything by subscribing to my newsletter
- Addons and Extras12
- Application Insights3
- Lab Management3
- Release Management10
- TFS 201214
- User Groups16
- Version Control1
- VSTS 20109